Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Roommate



Hello, this is my second entry for BEL 311. I am going to talk about 'My Roommate'. My roommate since I was semester 1 is Mohamad Syahrul Nizam bin Md Ishak. We are placed in the same room since last 2 semesters. He was the first person I know since I registered in UiTM Segamat. Now he is taking course of Diploma in Information Management (DIIM).
Syahrul live in Tangkak, Johor. He was born in 4 November 1990 just earlier one day from my birthday. He was born and raised in Tangkak. He has 5 siblings and he is the third one. He has two older sisters, one younger sister and one younger brother. His father work as a teacher at a secondary school near Tangkak. His mother is a housewife. He has a happy family. When the first time I met him, he was a quiet person and we rarely talk to each other. Day to day we are getting closer and I found that he is a nice person. Since that day, we shared all about ourselves to each other.
Syahrul's hobbies are playing computer games and watching movies. He does not like outdoor sports. So, most of his leisure time he spends in the room. He like playing computer games such as Warcraft, Ragnarok Online and Counter Strike. When have nothing to do, we play computer games together. Playing computer games together with him is one of most sweetest memory for me in UiTM Segamat. His favourite foods are ' Nasi Goreng Ayam ' and ' Nasi Goreng Pattaya '. He also like drinks such as Ice Milo and Ice Tea. He said to me that in the future he wants to be a teacher just like his father. I pray that his ambition will come true.Something special about Syahrul is he is an expert about something related to computer.
If my laptop is having problems I will ask him to fix it for me. Once, my laptop was having virus problems, he willingly offered himself to help me by formatting my laptop. I cannot forget all his good deeds for the rest of my life.
That's all about my roommate. I hope our friendship will continue although we graduate and out from UiTM Segamat

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments