Friday, July 10, 2009

About Me

My name is Muhammad Hafiz Bin Ahmad. My nickname in the class is Frankie. I am 19 years old. I was born at General Hospital Kuala Lumpur. Now I live at Semenyih, Selangor. I was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur. My first primary school was at Sekolah Rendah Jalan Gurney 1, then Form 1 until Form 3 I studied at Sekolah Menengah Padang Tembak. After Form 3 I moved out to Semenyih and I studied at Sekolah Menengah Engku Husain until end of Form 5.

After I got my SPM result, I got an offer study in UiTM Segamat in Diploma In Banking. I chose this course because I like to study something related to finance. After I registered at Uitm Segamat, I was placed at Sempana Riau college. This was the beginning of my campus life. I was placed at Wing 2A,Room 220. At the college, I started to know other students from different backgrounds and different places. I discovered that everybody is nice and friendly.

I like eating ' Nasi Goreng Daging Merah '. My favourite drinks are Ice Milo and Ice Tea. I like watching television series such as Crime Scene Investigation (CSI), House and Supernatural. I also like watching movies such as Forrest Gump, Terminator and the latest one is Transformers. My hobbies are playing football and computer games. Since I love football, my favourite football team is Real Madrid. I watch all Real Madrid matches every week .

My father's name is Ahmad Abid and my mother's name is Normah Hj Samad. My father works as a librarian at Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak, Petaling Jaya. My mother is a housewife. I have 2 younger brothers. The first one is 16 years old and the second one is 13 years old. They are studying at the school near my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments